Chris's World

Is a Place for me to Blog about what ever is on my Mind. Friends, Family, Politics, The World, Religion.


WHAT EVER!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Radicals - You Get What You Give (Original)

This Song has personal significance with me. In 2010 Best Friend Laura and I went to Louisiana on a Ghost Adventure Weekend. I was wanting some kind of sign from Mother over the weekend, and on the way home in the car we were listening to this song, and a line in the song popped out at me. "Whats real cant die. You only get what you give, your going to get what you give, just don't be afraid to live." I think it was a message from Mom telling me not to be afraid to live. I had basically stopped living up to that point. become somewhat of a recluse while mourning the lose of my Mom. This song was a kind of reminder to start living again.

No comments:

Post a Comment